Since raising our initial funding at the end of 2016, we’ve been focused on growing our team, building the first version of our product, and preparing for our Summer 2017 initial launch. We are building out our core team of engineers with folks who can hit the ground running writing code. We currently have a small team of engineers, so this role will allow for a great deal of influence on all engineering and product decisions. We build our back-end as a API that our front end consumes. Engineers design APIs and build scalable, reliable systems.
- Front-end: NodeJS / React / Sass
- Back-end: Python3 / Flask / Postgres
- Infrastructure: AWS / Ansible
We are committed to equal opportunity employment and value diversity. Renew does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Design, build, and maintain reusable code
- Collaborate with team members to develop new features
- Participate in code and design reviews
- You know how to build software and like writing code
- 3+ years experience in software development; startup experience a big plus
- Experience with React in a production environment
- Bonus if prior work includes consumer-facing product
- BS or MS in Computer Science from a top school preferred, but a portfolio of great projects you've built is even better