Renew’s Product Marketing Manager will take the lead on developing our products with a focus on customer growth and retention. You’ll work with product and engineering to lead multi-channel product features from conception to launch, as well as continuous tracking and reporting. You will play a key role in developing creative, data-driven marketing assets that maximize acquisition, and will partner with the business team to drive adoption, growth, and retention.
Our ideal candidate is highly analytical, self-driven, and proactive, and has a proven track record of success managing multiple acquisition channels in a fast-paced startup environment.
If you geek out on funnel analytics, enjoy both the art and science of marketing, and love building and launching new product features, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Test and measure Renew’s product performance, providing insights and ideas that fuel the larger product development process
- Work closely with the business team and with our engineers, product managers, and designers to meet acquisition, conversion, and revenue targets
- Identify key metrics and goals, set priorities, and deliver on both the strategy and the roadmap you design
- Be responsible for turning first-time Renew users into engaged customers who purchase Medicare plans and renew plans with us yearly
- Work with strategic partners on joint marketing activities
- Identify and initiate marketing opportunities designed to drive product adoption among target customer segments and map product opportunities to capture these users
- Partner with our design and content teams to manage, create, and execute communications plans and promotions across channels to drive new signups and ongoing usage
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally with early-stage startups
- Success using metrics-driven approach to product development and growth
- A demonstrated track record of driving growth and user engagement, using analytics to inform the product development process
- Ability to drive user and/or revenue growth through multiple avenues
- Comfort with ambiguity, extreme bias to action, and a first-rate problem solver