Renew is seeking a Head of Growth to spearhead our efforts to become the top destination for anyone who wants to make the most of their retirement journey. Our flagship product is the virtual benefits department for retirees, a tech-enabled platform for seamlessly navigating crucial health and financial decisions. By partnering with benefits departments, Renew bridges the gap between employment and retirement, and provides a helping hand to employees who would otherwise face the transition alone. With alpha partnerships launching in the first half of 2018, Renew is positioned to massively scale distribution efforts over the next 18 months.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment and value diversity. Renew does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Work with the CEO and COO to craft, refine, and execute on Renew’s distribution strategy
- Build and lead Renew’s enterprise demand gen and sales function
- Cultivate relationships with potential distribution partners, including employers and channel partners
- Develop and be accountable for Renew’s growth targets and plan
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to systematize enterprise onboarding and implementation processes
- Lead development of sales collateral, including presentations, one pagers, webinars, and demos
- 5-10 years of B2B demand gen, consultative sales, and/or growth marketing experience--a plus if within a startup environment and/or focused on benefits departments
- Track record of establishing and meeting targets within the context of a high-growth company
- Experience building and leading high performing teams
- Fluency in using analytics and metrics to assess and drive performance
- Polished and compelling presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility