As a Customer Experience Operations Manager, your number one priority will be to lead and develop our CX team to ensure we’re able to provide the best possible customer experience. The perfect fit is someone who is eager to develop and manage our CX team, and has the analytical chops for reporting on customer feedback and team performance. In this role, you will oversee our in-house team of CX experts and contribute to the management, coordination and quality of our partner contact center operations. Together these teams will help ensure our customers’ needs are met, while going beyond what our customers expect to build a meaningful connection with our brand.
You will report to the Head of Customer Experience and be one of the key leaders on the team.
- Help develop our CX team, including onboarding, training, and coaching team members to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Represent the voice of the customer to help define, design, and scope CX tools and communications
- Monitor CX quality and performance; gather the relevant data to respond to quality audits
- Gather data and analyze KPI’s to identify operational deficiencies and opportunity areas
- Develop and train team members toward individual and company goals, including creating and iterating training materials
- Get stuff done -- know how to develop and implement a process, problem-solve, and iterate to continually improve. And don’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- 3-5 years of customer experience or operations management, with a record of developing customer-facing strategies that drive satisfaction and loyalty
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Comfortable using data to define goals, and measure progress
- Sales experience a bonus
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility