Renew is seeking talented Customer Experience Associates to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, Associates will respond to inbound customer inquiries and leads and will be the voice of Renew to our customers as they navigate the Medicare transition. As Renew grows, we hope that our very first Associates will enjoy a steep career trajectory, ultimately assuming meaningful leadership positions in our customer experience department.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment and value diversity. Renew does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Guide Renew’s customers through the process of selecting and enrolling in a Medicare Advantage, Supplement, and/or Part D plan
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of relevant Medicare products
- Engage customers personally, providing a tailored experience by educating, answering questions, and taking a consultative approach
- Satisfy and stay current with all federal, state, and carrier-specific license and training requirements, starting with California
- Help train, onboard, and mentor new Customer Experience Associates
- Consistently meet sales production and quality of service goals
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Track record of consistently exceeding goals
- Passion for providing superb customer service
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility