We’re seeking a motivated and versatile Business Manager to join Renew. Reporting to the COO, she/he will work across the company on projects spanning the full range of business functions. The role presents a unique opportunity to take on broad responsibility within a well-funded, high-growth startup founded by an experienced team. As the company scales, you will have the opportunity to broaden your generalist scope, or to take on leadership within a function that aligns with your interests and skills.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment and value diversity. Renew does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
- With the COO and CEO, drive the company’s overall strategic efforts while ensuring our processes and operations scale as we grow
- Partner with the COO on driving Renew’s day-to-day operations, including the company’s meeting and communication rhythm internally and externally
- Help prepare for and participate in major meetings with investors, partners, and customers
- Take on special projects as necessary (e.g., assessing and driving partnership opportunities)
- 2+ years of professional experience; management consulting, sell/buy-side finance, corporate business development, and/or startup experience all big plusses
- Exceptional academic record and credentials
- Track record of leadership and organizational impact
- Unimpeachable business toolkit, including quantitative, analytical, and oral/written communication skills
- Razor-sharp problem-solving ability, especially in the face of ambiguity
- Extreme bias toward action and ability to manage a portfolio of projects independently
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility