We are looking for a super-organizer to take our quality and compliance team to the next level. Bring your best KonMari skills to our operations team to help us wrangle the compliance demands for a fast growing team into a scalable, manageable process.Your number one priority will be to monitor and maintain regulatory and quality standards to exceed the quality objectives expected by our customers, partners and regulators. The right candidate will be detailed, organized and proactive in overseeing our compliance records and implementing our policies. This includes conducting internal audits, monitoring activities to support organizational compliance, and tracking team licensure and training in accordance with our policies. As the best candidate, you are someone who is comfortable learning and working with multiple systems, knowledgeable about healthcare regulations, takes a confident and proactive approach, and is capable of working both collaboratively and autonomously. This position will report to the head of our Compliance Department, but will work very closely with Customer Experience (CX) Operations Management on a daily basis.
- Monitor CX quality, performance, and compliance with all applicable Medicare regulations
- Gather the relevant data to respond to quality audits
- Conduct agent evaluations and work with call center partner(s) for overall analysis of customer service call handling
- Track and report compliance inquires, reports, complaints to the Compliance Department and CX Operations Management for further action
- Assist in the development and maintenance of record tracking system
- Support tracking and monitoring of operational certifications and licenses
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication, telephone and customer service skills.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience working in project management, or other relevant experience
- Experience working with Excel or other organizational tools (Airtable, Jira, Confluence)
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Familiarity with Medicare insurance sales operations preferred
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility